Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mix Contest! $50 RV Voucher and Copy of MixMeister Fusion!

resonantvibes

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

Mix Contest! $50 RV Voucher and Copy of MixMeister Fusion! Empty Mix Contest! $50 RV Voucher and Copy of MixMeister Fusion!

Post by resonantvibes Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:54 pm

Mix Contest! $50 RV Voucher and Copy of MixMeister Fusion! RV-Branded-Network-Banner
    Hello from everybody at Resonant Vibes. I'm spreading the word about a mix contest we're running through the 18th of October. It's the first contest we've had in a while, and though I'm optimistic about it, I don't think the number of entrants is going to be nearly as high as it will be a few cycles down the road. So... yes, your chances of winning are probably as good as they're going to get. Smile Speaking of winning; first prize? $50 RV download voucher and a free download of Mixmeister Fusion! We have made some upgrades to our Network that allow you to promote your mixes to all your friends on Facebook and Twitter directly from RV! Head to the RV Network, have a look around, and upload a mix. I'm looking forward to checking out all the new mixes that are about to come my way!

For those of you who haven't made it to the site yet, we're giving new customers 50% off their entire first order. Couldn't hurt to mention Wink When you checkout, enter the code "FIRSTORDER" and watch half of that total price disappear.

Cheers all around. If you enter the contest, best of luck!

Seth E
    RV Content Manager

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 am