Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ofer Di feat. Dorin - I Want EP (Fatali Music)

fmpromo

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2010-05-26

NEW2 Ofer Di feat. Dorin - I Want EP (Fatali Music)

Post by fmpromo Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Artist : Ofer Di feat. Dorin
    Title : I Want EP (Incl Eitan Carmi Club Remix)
    Cat Number : FMEP27
    Release Date : 27th September 2010 (4 weeks exclusive on Beatport)

Tracklist:

1.Ofer Di feat. Dorin - I Want (Original Mix)
    2.Ofer Di feat. Dorin - I Want (Eitan Carmi Club Remix)

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/274313/I%20Want%20EP

FM Music Proudly Presents 'I Want' EP by Ofer Dikovsky aka ' OFER DI '
    Ofer, better known as ëOforiaí is a musician and studio producer from Israel.
    He is one of the longest standing acts in the global Electronic/Trance scene.
    His unique and innovative sound earned him an exclusive trade mark and a big impact on the Trance scene over the years.
    He started his reach career in the 90ís, exploring the sound of the re-rising electronic music in the early years of the decade.
    He's responsible for creating the first form of the Israeli electronic sound and by that he is consider to be one of the
    godfathers of Electronic
    music in Israel.During his career he performed in some of the biggest Electronic events worldwide and was involved in
    many successful side projects including remixing a lot of other artistís music.
    Ofer's new promising project "Ofer Di" and FM music are now collaborating together and we're sure that this will
    cause a lot of noise in the entire electronic dance scene.
    You cannot miss ofer's Sound & trademark which are so known to all of us and the 'Ofer Di' project is here to prove once again why
    he has been successfully active for more than 15 years and probably will be active for the next 15 years .
    This is surely ofer's biggest project and we are proud to have him in FM family.
    ' I Want ' Is one of ofer's biggest hits todate and we are proud to release this amazing piece of art including an
    exclusive pure progressive housh by less then no other our very own ' EITAN CARMI ' which gives it a deeper groove
    full of harmonies that will make your summer just perfect! and completes this pack to be one of the ultimate hits of summer 2010

Watch out for Ofer Di !

Supported By :

* Matt Darey (Armada / Songbird)

* Sandra Collins (Perfecto / Thrive)

* Josh Abrams (Baroque Records/ Looq Records/Polytechnic Recordings )

* C-Jay (Armada / Plusquam)

For Bookings : FM Music Group Bookings Agency
    bookings@fatalimusic.com

For License or any other info : FM Music Group
    pr@fatalimusic.com

Links -

Fatali Music Official Website : http://www.fatalimusic.com
    Official Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/fatalimusic

Ofer Di feat. Dorin -  I Want EP  (Fatali Music) XIjk1KZlZE

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:41 am